Sunday, March 1, 2009

Things I forgot to buy in Anchorage--D'oh!

When I went to Anchorage, I had a list of things that I needed and wanted. I seems besides the ammo, I forgot a few other things. I did manage to pick up some items I wanted. I also think I forgot a thing or two in either the car that I rented or in the hotel. It was a long busy week so it is hard to tell.

  1. Humidifier--these things go for over $50 here and I know I bought one at the Family dollar for $10 back in Kentucky
  2. Circular needles: US 8 --There is no place to buy knitting needles here :(
  3. Flavored coffee in a non super dark roast
  4. Wool yarn that can be felted--Red Heart just doesn't felt for some reason
  5. round cake pans
  6. Parchment paper
  7. cocoa powder--Why is this so expensive here? It's good forever!
  8. Jerk seasoning--I am pretty sure I bought this and lost it somewhere between ANC and DLG
  9. Hair color--I have no idea what I was thinking when I didn't buy some at Target
Well, I'm not sure when I will have a chance to venture out of DLG again. Here's hoping.

No comments: