Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi, I'm in Dillingham.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post about the trip from Seattle to Dillingham yesterday. The cable guy had to hitch up his dog sled team and climb up the hill after a bear took out most of his team. Then as he was getting to our new place, he was gored by a moose. So we had to wait until today to get a new cable guy. Ok, so that's not quite what happened. We just tried hooking up the cable after 5pm which is when the cable company closed and we had to wait until this morning to get the internet up and running.

Aaron had a nice flight from Seattle to Anchorage. I don't fly well. Most of the time I was trying not to puke on the guy next to me. Aaron said the flight from Anchorage to Dillingham was loud--they gave us earplugs to wear during the flight. I have no idea, I was asleep before it took off and I woke up about 5 minutes before we landed.

Then I was awake for about 2 hours before I went back to sleep. I then woke up for about another 2 hours before I went back to sleep. Yeah, I'm lame, I went to sleep at about 8pm and woke up at 7am.

We will post more about yesterday and today a bit later on.

2 comments:

blindcowboy said...

Well what do you think about Dillingham, If you get bored just go down to the wal marts and have a subway sandwich, or head over to McDonald.s haha Just Kidding. Your mom called yesterday, so far so good on the ood for your sisters wedding, Hell it maybe a testicle festivable there lmao well love you dad

Ann said...

Don't forget the part where the cable guy fell in a crevasse!

I'm glad you made it safely.