Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Friday and we saw wildlife...

poop. When Aaron and I went to walk down to the post office and the courthouse we found a present on the front porch.
I thought I would share this with you. It might be the poop of a wolf or a coyote. So yeah, that's the end of the wildlife part of this blog.

Just to get accustomed to the way the locals talk, I thought I should say that no one really pays attention to street signs. So when I was on the informal interview, they asked where I was living and I said that I lived off of "C" street. They looked at me like I had said something foreign to them. Then I explained that I lived past the satellites and they both went "oh." So here are the satellites.
We walked to the post office and we saw more of the mountains without all the cloud coverage. It was very pretty. We walked a little further to the Courthouse which looks a lot different than the courthouses we are used to.
Aaron went inside and met with Ruby, the law clerk he is replacing. He also met some of the secretaries and the magistrate. The judge that he will be working under has been out for the last 2 weeks, so Aaron will have to wait until Tuesday to meet him.

1 comment:

teddy said...

POOP!!! hahaha Keep up the blog, I enjoy reading it daily :)