Sunday, January 25, 2009

Announcement

Folks, there's news. We've already let our families know, but here's the official blog post.

We're going to stay in Dillingham for a second year. Samara is enjoying her job, and Aaron got permission from the judge to stay for a second year. The money is pretty good, so we think it's worth it.

I'm sure some of you will be disappointed, but rest assured that we'll be back to Lexington after the second year. We'll also come visit sometime after the first year.

Sorry if anyone is disappointed, but look at it this way: it's more time to save up money and visit us in rural Alaska!

2 comments:

matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kieran said...

I know this is late, and I have already told Aaron (many times)...you suck. But, I guess if you guys made the decision in the middle of winter, you really mean it.

P.S. I hope your toes fall off from the cold.