Friday, October 24, 2008

Alaska time verses Eastern time *EDIT*

For those of you that can't remember that there is a 4 hour time difference between Alaska and Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio or every other state in Eastern time, I have put a handy dandy clock on the blog. Please refer to it BEFORE calling at 5am or 6am here in Alaska. I know how some of you get excited about talking to Aaron or myself, but you have to remember no matter how much we like you, we like our sleep better.

EDIT: I was just being funny. This post was not meant to get anyone's feeling hurt. In the past several weeks we have received phone calls in the early morning before we even wake up for work and I just thought I would point out that we are 4 hours behind most people we know. We get up about 7am (11am eastern time) and leave for work by 7:45am, so if you are trying to catch us early, that's when to call. We get home about 5pm (9pm eastern time) if you would like to call us later on in the evening.

1 comment:

Jeb A. Deezer said...

I called at 6:59 a.m. on the day you posted this message(the cell phone keeps that info, so I know that's the right time). So, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that this post is directed to me, as well as anyone else who has called. But it was just one minute earlier than your 7:00 a.m. wake-up time and nobody answered!