Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday fun and Saturday snow

Last night we went to movie night at some of my coworkers apartment. This is a weekly thing so we can mingle with some of the other people in town instead of hanging out at the apartment all weekend. I got to play with a cat. This is Rosco. He eats hair.

This is Rosco licking and loving on my arm. (If my Evel cat could see this she would bit me for giving pettings to another cat.)
Sarahmay arrived to the thing a bit late. I was already bored with the movie so I asked her if she wanted to drive around for a while. We had a look at one of the local bars called the Sea Inn. It was not the bars we were used to. It was actually pretty grungy looking. From the outside it looks like an abandoned garage. The only way I could tell it was a bar was from the neon beer sign. It was like a beacon to those wanting to find booze.
The night ended with Sarahmay, Aaron and myself coming back to our apartment and hanging out. There's really not much to do in this town.

I woke up at about 8:30am and it was still dark, but not dark in a the sun hasn't come up kinda way. It was dark in a stormy kinda way. I look outside only to find about a half inch of snow on everything. The forecast on google said it was going to be sunny. Aaron was going to buy ammo for his gun so he can play shooting. Instead everything is covered in a blanket of white.
This is the car covered in snow. I tried to get one of the bay, but it seems that between the snow and the fog it just wasn't going to happen. I will try to get more pictures as the day wears on.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Whee, snow! Yay kitty, and yay beer!