Friday, November 21, 2008

Temperature

How's the weather down in the lower 48? Here, well, it's cold.

Do you know what my least favorite temperatures are?

Anything that starts with a minus, and also 1.

Today it's 1 degree out. With winds at 15 mph. That's freaking cold.

So enjoy your mild winters, oh denizens of the lower 48.

Me, I'll be trekking over after work to get my Basic Orientation & Advocacy Training at SAFE as one of Samara's volunteers. And it'll probably be one of those temperatures that start with minus, by then.

2 comments:

Aleks said...

That's ridiculous. It was 25 in Charlotte last night, and I was whining.

Jeb A. Deezer said...

Don't know if you've gotten the latest news up there, but the U.S. has added a state to make the total amount of "lower" states equal 49.

Secondly, I'm NOT enjoying my mild winter. I want to build cool snow forts and neat-o snowfolks. I would like to once again implore the denizens of Alaska to avail themselves of this opportunity.