Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Surprise in the mail

Aaron and I went to the post office today on lunch. This is is our usual routine. However, since the holidays are over, we haven't been getting very much in the mail except for bills and the occasional catalog. Today was different. Today we had a package waiting for us...well, it was waiting for me. I had no idea who the package could be from since I wasn't expecting one. As I picked it up, I was like, who lives in North Carolina? Our friend Aleks live in Clover, South Carolina, but he's a guy and guys are not known for sending random packages. I had no idea. I open the package to find these:
I was so excited. And the package was from Daisy, who is currently living in South Carolina with her 2 very sweet children and husband. This is so sweet and very unexpected. So I would like to give a shout out to her. (Thanks Daisy!) I am so looking forward to brewing a cup of the gingerbread coffee and the Costa Rican reminds me of Meg who is currently living in Costa Rica.
I don't think I can adequately describe how excited I am about good coffee. WHEE!

1 comment:

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

well, i certainly hope you enjoy it!! i wasn't sure how long it would take it to arrive. and i hated sending it ground already - but wasn't sure if you had a grinder there. and i couldn't ask b/c that would kind of ruin the surprise.... and that was part of the fun! so, i hope you do like them both!! glad you got them! :)