Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 3 at the school bathroom

Today was day 3 at school. The kids are mostly sweet when they aren't being agnsty or antisocial for no particular reason. Again, mostly what I do is hang out and help kids with school work. One thing I help do is explore ways in to make the children more successful in their educational career. Like make tests not as hard and not as long. Yeah, I wish I had a me back in high school.

So anyway, I had to go to the bathroom today. I was surprised that the toilet was one of those auto flushes, which was cool. What was weird was this:

Did you know what that is? It took me 3 days of going to the bathroom to figure out that this is a sink. Can you figure out how to turn it on? This also took me 3 days to figure out how to turn it on.

But today, I figured it out. I was at lunch, had to go and I finally saw the hidden bar below it that turned on the water. While it's not automatic, you don't have to use your hands so you don't cross contaminate your hands when you turn on or off the water. I just can't believe that place that has this:
Also has:
It just blows my mind.

I just want to mention that when I got home today, I had a strange message on my answering machine. One of the places that I applied to for a job called me back. She was excited to see that I had applied with a job at her organization and she asked for me to call her back. I know that I already have a job, so I was going to call to let her know. I called her and she was very impressed my my resume. So we will see what unfolds there.

Also, I made bacon cheeseburgers with french fries tonight for dinner. This was the first time I had a hamburger in about a month.

1 comment:

Ann said...

My elementary school had sinks like that! And if it still works, why upgrade? I'm glad you figured it out. :)

Miss you. So does Eve.