Sunday, September 28, 2008

The heat is off

When we woke up this morning, there was a chill in the air. I looked at the thermostat and it was only reading 62 degrees. It finally got to the point that Aaron called the landlord. He came over and said that the actual thermostat was broken. When he showed up, he had brought his dog. He made a comment that his dog was the only one he allowed in the apartments. I guess I can respect that, kinda. (Actually if Ann wanted another cat, I don't really care as long as she's still taking care of the other 3--but no dogs! ) He had to pick up the part somewhere so he left for a little while. But came back and got our heat working again. YAY!

I did get a few packages this week. My mother had sent me a package of some dry goods. Aaron's mom had sent me some shirts, can goods and travel mugs for my birthday. Trilby sent me a recycled book. And the good news with that, is she is also sending me a rum cake for Christmas. I guess that is about it.

No comments: